Followers

Posted by : Kinsey Book Reviewer 11.21.2016

I am back and ready to rock 2017 with the help of all the wonderful authors out there. I can't wait to start sharing again.

Here's the info:

You can email me at: abookabeerandadream@gmail.com
It's all emptied out and clean - ready to go.

Lineup for 2017:
Monday: Interviews - need an interview copy? Just zip me an email and I will send it off (3 versions - so keep track of which you do and you are welcome back for the others)
Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday - send me your image(s) with your teasers on them and I will email a date back to you
Wednesday: Book Review Day - I will post a book review (or 2) each Wednesday
Thursday: Thursday 13 - email me for a topic or let me know a topic you would like to submit
Friday: Guest Posts - let me know your topic choice and we will set a guest blog date. Please note dates will not be set until I have your completed guest blog in hand. OR Excerpt feature
Saturday: New Release Day - have a release that came out up to a week before or will come out up to a week after this day? Send your info and I will get it shared.
Sunday: Book Review Day - I will post a book review (or 2) each Sunday

Leave a Reply

Your comments are very appreciated. Replies will be left on blog & not via personal email ♥

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © A Book, A Beer, & A Dream - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -