Followers

Posted by : Kinsey Book Reviewer 8.30.2015

This week I'm booking for 2016 - get your dates now before they're full. I have my entire calendar open for dates (meaning not just first quarter, but you can begin signing up for the entire year) - when I'm full - I'm full

It's easier to snag your spot(s) now and have to cancel than to not get them. Spaces are filling up for 2016 and I'm taking a bit of a lighter load on. Even if you're not sure what kind of event you'd like to have, contact me and we can discuss options and dates.

abookabeerandadream@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your comments are very appreciated. Replies will be left on blog & not via personal email ♥

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © A Book, A Beer, & A Dream - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -