Followers

Posted by : Kinsey Book Reviewer 11.15.2014

Please note this is something new and something I may or may not continue doing after the listed events.

What is it?
I create an event on Facebook and 15-25 authors are invited to attend over the weekend. You can show up or not. I talk about you, your books and any other info you supply to me. If you are there, you'll do some of your own chatting and interaction as well. Each author will get a time slot. You're able to pick based on availability, but I will try to accommodate as much as I can.

What do I need from you?
Your event fee.
Your book details (covers, blurbs, behind the scenes, excerpts, etc).
Your giveaways (winners can be selected by you if you are there. If you are not, I'll give winner details to you post event).
Any upcoming sales or special that you want to share.
Details on any upcoming releases you want to share.
Your links and bio.
Once the event is created, help publicize and get your friends and others to also join in and invite others.

Event Dates:
December 5-7
December 19-21
January 9-11
January 23-25
February 13-15
March 6-8
March 20-22
**After these events, I will determine if they will continue or not**

Event Pricing:
December & January $15 per author
February & March $20 per author

To be included, please email abookabeerandadream@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your comments are very appreciated. Replies will be left on blog & not via personal email ♥

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © A Book, A Beer, & A Dream - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -