Followers

Posted by : Kinsey Book Reviewer 8.29.2014

 


It was only supposed to be one night


We met at a wedding. He was hot. And I’d been in a year’s drought.


He smiled.  We got drunk. We flirted. We hooked up. I left      early the next
morning without saying goodbye. It was only meant to be a one night stand. I
didn’t want the awkward morning after moment. Not at all.


Then I went home for the weekend. And he was there. Sitting on the couch chatting to
my dad. Turns out he was more than just a stranger. Turns out that my one night
stand was about to cause a whole heap of trouble. Turns out that it never just
stops with one night.





Leave a Reply

Your comments are very appreciated. Replies will be left on blog & not via personal email ♥

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © A Book, A Beer, & A Dream - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -