Followers

Posted by : Kinsey Book Reviewer 6.15.2014

It's out. It's been over 4 years since the book 7. They are a handful to red (averaging 700+ pages each). However, marking that there will be at least one more book, I'm going to re-read them all. No better series to review right here on the blog. So as much as I want to dive right into book 8 - I need to relive the other books (no all I was pleased with).

Also, don't forget the Outlander TV series is coming to STARZ in August. I normally don't review television, but I might make an exception.

Leave a Reply

Your comments are very appreciated. Replies will be left on blog & not via personal email ♥

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © A Book, A Beer, & A Dream - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -