Followers

Posted by : Kinsey Book Reviewer 6.13.2014

I am sorry for my absence. That's the thing with online, life happens when you least expect it. I plan on catching up over the next couple weeks as I hate to miss anyone's promotion. So, I hope everyone will understand the abundance of posts that will be going out and still take a moment to take a look at them. Even though some of the blasts and tours are over, a little late exposure is never a bad thing, so give the authors a read.

I'm looking forward to rolling out again and I hope everyone will stick around.

Leave a Reply

Your comments are very appreciated. Replies will be left on blog & not via personal email ♥

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © A Book, A Beer, & A Dream - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -