Followers

Posted by : Kinsey Book Reviewer 4.07.2014


PDF and mobi copies only.
I do NOT accept print.
Current turn around time is one week (I will do my best to keep this updated).

Some books I review will be purchased by me.  I will only note the ones that I have NOT purchased. If there is no disclaimer, I've purchased the book -  that simple.

Questions are always welcome - please do allow one week for response (generally much sooner).

Interviews, Guest blogs, book blasts, release day promotions, book tours, giveaways, and cover reveals are also welcome.

abookabeerandadream@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your comments are very appreciated. Replies will be left on blog & not via personal email ♥

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © A Book, A Beer, & A Dream - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -